Monday, October 26, 2009

Where To Find Me

I spent this past weekend at the BC Crop For Kids. A fundraiser for Children's Hospital. What a great event! Friday I made 25 Christmas cards in just over 1 1/2 hours! It was crazy. I can't wait to make a whole bunch more to show you! Then on Saturday night we had two great card classes. Not 25 in less than 2 hours, but great classes none the less!! I will get busy this week and get a whole bunch made to show you. Coming up on November 14th I will be at the Christmas Craft Fair at Alex Hope Elementary. Come on out and have a look at my stock. You will be able to purchase from what is on hand, as well as place custom orders. Now is the time to get your orders in for Christmas Cards!! I will also have that beautiful 12x12 wall hanging on display, that I made for my friend for her birthday. As well as a couple of card keeper albums, always a great idea for storing cards for birthdays and occasions through the year. So mark the date on your calendars - November 14th at Alex Hope Elementary in Walnut Grove in Langley.

No comments:

Post a Comment