Monday, October 12, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving
















Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!! I hope you all had a wonderful long weekend, with some quiet moments to truly be Thankful for all the blessings in your life. I know I did!!! I had a great family dinner last night at my cousins house. Thanksgiving Turkey is the best one of the year. It's the first one in the season of Turkey. It is always so nice to see the Aunt's, Uncle's and Cousins all together at holiday dinners. Tonight I had a wonderful Thanksgiving dinner with two special friends and their families. Great food, great laughs and really great people!! I also spent some time this weekend making some new cards. A friend asked me to make a wedding card for her so I got going and made a couple and then kept on truckin'. I pulled out a stamp set that I haven't looked at in a long time. They turned out pretty good. I will keep going and get some more made. All in all a great weekend, with so much to be Thankful for. Thank you to all of you for checking my blog, and supporting me. I love to make cards "on demand" so just let me know if you need anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment