Wednesday, October 28, 2009

'Tis the Season......

Here is my first batch of Christmas cards. The first group I did today in preparation for the Craft Fair at Alex Hope Elementary that I am attending on the 14th. The next groups are the cards we did at my Card Group. I certainly can't take credit for the designs of those Card Group cards, our leader is a star!!! I think the combinations are beautiful and I can recreate almost all of them, so if there are any that you like let me know and I will see what I can come up with. L. you rock!!! I couldn't do cards like I do if it weren't for all your help over the years!! What would we do without you?! I hope you all like the selections, and remember to come out and have a peak at the craft fair November 14th!!














No comments:

Post a Comment