Monday, September 28, 2009

Ok, so I saw this layout for a card over the summer and thought I would try it. I have made about 5 cards this way now, and I really like how they turned out. It's a fun layout. The last one was just a way to use the polka dot paper and the butterfly. Now that school is back in, and September is almost over I should have some more time to work on cards. I have taken on the position of Pac President at my kids school and that has kept me running for all of September. I am hoping that October slows down to a slow jog, and then I can make some time for sitting at this desk making cards. Keep checking back, I will add new pic's whenever I have anything made. And, once I have some inventory built up I am going to get them into the two stores that I hinted at in the spring. Happy Fall Everyone!!!!!
















No comments:

Post a Comment